Delightful attractions, lesser invasions, richest temples, refreshing backwaters, thrilling wildlife safaris and much more – south India tourism welcomes tourists from all around the globe. This linguistic-cultural belt of India covers Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. These five culturally rich places altogether present a unique and vibrant aspect of Indian tourism.
Beauty in Diversity What to do at sentosa singapore
* Starting with the natural beauty, places in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are blessed with some of the finest waterways, hills and greens. These places are ideal for relaxing as well adventure holidays.
* Religious minded people can head towards Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. These two states are dotted with countless ancient rich Hindu temples. You can enjoy your trip at best if you are visiting these places during any festival.
* Wildlife freaks can enjoy thrilling jungle safaris in the dense greens of Karnataka and Kerala. Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Annamalai Wildlife Sanctuary, and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary are a few places where one can spot a number of rarest mammals and colourful migratory birds.
* Moreover, this entire belt is world famous for its ancient cultural arts and dance patterns . Kathakali and Kalaripayattu are a few patterns that will surely leave you mesmerized.
* Art lovers and history buffs can also explore places like Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad etc. These cities offer a plethora of art galleries, museums and historical monuments dating back to several thousand years.
So, book a tour to south India today and explore the finest beauty in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh & Pondicherry. The entire south Indian belt is ideal to be one with the God.